CFI in Rome and Bruxelles
The collaboration of CFI with the public and private subjects of the Italian and international trade fair industry.
To achieve its statutory objectives, CFI collaborates, at different levels, national and international, with the associative representatives of the subjects belonging to the fair sector, as well as with public and private institutions.
- Ministry of Economic Development D.G. for Industrial Policy
- Ministry of Economic Development D.G. for Internationalization and Trade Development
- Ministry of Economic Development D.G. for the fight against counterfeiting
- ICE – Agency for the internationalization of businesses
- Conference of Regions and Autonomous Provinces and Regional Departments responsible for fairs
- Association of Italian Chambers of Commerce Abroad
- UFI – Union des Foires Internationales / The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry.
- European Exhibition Industry Alliance (EEIA)
- Confindustria Brussels Office
- AEFI – Exhibitors and Italian Fairs Association
- CFT – Tertiary Trade Fair Committee
- GeFi – Trade Fair Management
- ISF – Trade Fair Statistical Data Certification Institute
- ASAL – National Association of Fair and Exhibition Fitters Companies
- IELA – International Exhibition Logistic Association
- Cermes Bocconi – Bocconi University Research Center
- Fiera Milano Foundation